EVX VanEck Vectors Environmental Services ETF

Seeks to track, before fees and expenses, the NYSE Arca Environmental Services Index, which is intended to track the overall performance of companies involved in waste collection, transfer and disposal services, recycling services, soil remediation, wastewater management and environmental consulting services. The top four components, ranked by market capitalization, are equally weighted are to collectively represent forty percent (40%) of the index by weight. ? The bottom five components, ranked by market capitalization, are equally weighted are to collectively represent ten percent (10%) of the index by weight. ? The remaining components are equally weighted to collectively to represent fifty percent (50%) of the index.

$153.10  +2.62 (1.74%)
As of 12/06/2021 14:53:09 EST     IEX book   CBOE book


ETF Information
Sponsor:     Van Eck
Category1:  US Equity
Category2:  Single industry
Category3:  Basic services
Morningstar category:  Industrials
Leverage factor:  1.00
Inception date:  10/10/2006
Index tracking method: Passive replication
Current yield:  0.26%
Historical average yield:  0.79%
Market cap:  $79,444,144
Average volume:  2,690
Fees:     0.5600%

Index Information
NYSE Arca Environmental Services Index
Index symbol:  AXENV
Provider:   ICE (NYSE)
Index weighting:   Other
Index inception date:  12/31/2003
Backtesting data exists:   No
Index methdology guide:  Read PDF
Number of holdings:  24  (as of 03/04/2018)

2021 © Stock Market MBA, Inc. Terms of use | Privacy policy