FAMI Farmmi Inc

We process and/or sell four categories of agricultural products: Shiitake mushrooms, Mu Er mushrooms, other edible fungi, and other agricultural products. Shiitake mushrooms and Mu Er mushrooms are our major products. We do not grow fungi, but instead purchase mushrooms from third parties, clean, process and package such products for sale. The production volume of the global mushroom market was 48,040,000 tons in 2016. We sell most of our products to domestic distributors in China, which then sell in China and internationally. We estimate approximately 91% of our products are sold in China and the remaining 9% are resold internationally, including USA, Japan, Canada and other countries, through distributors.

$0.37
As of 05/12/2021     IEX book   CBOE book


Security Information
Category1:  US Equity
Category2:  Common stocks
Category3:  Micro cap
GICS sector:  Consumer Staples
Industry:  Packaged Foods
Index country:  China
Country of incorporation:  
IPO date:  02/16/2018
Outstanding shares:  28,554,189
Average volume:  58,261,940
Market cap:   $10,536,496
Current dividend yield:  0.00%
All SEC filings:   SEC Edgar Online
Annual filings:      20-F
CUSIP:    
ISIN:        
Sedol:      
Valuation   (See tab for details)
PE ratio:   36.16
PB ratio:   0.29
PS ratio:   0.23
Return on equity:   0.87%
Net income %:   0.53%

2021 © Stock Market MBA, Inc. Terms of use | Privacy policy