FLGE Credit Suisse FI Large Cap Growth Enhanced ETN

No holdings information is available in our database.

FLGE Credit Suisse FI Large Cap Growth Enhanced ETN

This is an exchange traded note issued by Credit Suisse. The ETNs provide investors with a cash payment at the scheduled maturity or optional redemption based on leveraged participation in the Russell 1000 Growth Total Return Index, rebalanced quarterly.This is the total return version of RLG. Russell ranks every stock in the Russell 1000 Index using growth and value factors. Russell uses three variables in the determination of growth and value. For value, book-to-price (B/P) ratio is used, while for growth, two variables—I/B/E/S forecast medium-term growth (2-year) and sales per share historical growth (5-year) are used. Roughly 70% of the stocks are then classified as either growth or value stocks, with the remaining 30% classified as a blend. The Russell 1000 Growth Index includes all the stocks classified as growth stocks plus many of the stocks classified as blend.

$777.24  -0.87 (-0.11%)
As of 10/20/2021 16:00:00 EST     IEX book   CBOE book


ETN Information
Sponsor:     Credit Suisse ETNs
Category1:  US Equity
Category2:  Broad market
Category3:  Large and mid cap
Morningstar category:  Large Growth
Leverage factor:  2.00
Inception date:  06/11/2014
Current yield:  0.00%
Historical average yield:  0.00%
Market cap:  $244,150,928
Average volume:  778
Fees:     0.8500%

Index Information
Russell 1000 Growth Total Return Index
Index symbol:  RLGTR
Provider:   FTSE Russell
Note: Tracks a total return index
Index weighting:   Market capitalization
Index inception date:  01/01/1987
Backtesting data exists:   No
Index factsheet:  Read PDF
Number of holdings:  550  (as of 10/31/2017)
Strategy:  Multi-factor investing
Factors used to select securities:

2021 © Stock Market MBA, Inc. Terms of use | Privacy policy