Due to health issues, this site is no longer maintained and will be shut down shortly.

IWX iShares Russell Top 200 Value ETF

No holdings information is available in our database.

IWX iShares Russell Top 200 Value ETF

Seeks to track, before fees and expenses, the Russell Top 200 Value Index. Russell ranks every stock in the Russell Top 200 Index using growth and value factors. Russell uses three variables in the determination of growth and value. For value, book-to-price (B/P) ratio is used, while for growth, two variables—I/B/E/S forecast medium-term growth (2-year) and sales per share historical growth (5-year) are used. Roughly 70% of the stocks are then classified as either growth or value stocks, with the remaining 30% classified as a blend. The Russell Top 200 Value Index includes all the stocks classified as value stocks plus many of the stocks classified as blend.

$62.42  -0.44 (-0.70%)
As of 03/23/2023 15:59:53 EST     IEX book   CBOE book

ETF Information
Sponsor:     iShares
Category1:  US Equity
Category2:  Broad market
Category3:  Mega cap
Morningstar category:  Large Value
Leverage factor:  1.00
Inception date:  09/22/2009
Index tracking method: Passive replication
Current yield:  1.65%
Historical average yield:  2.29%
Market cap:  $1,492,316,000
Average volume:  176,451
Fees:     0.2000%

Index Information
Russell Top 200 Value Index
Index symbol:  RT200V
Provider:   FTSE Russell
Total return index symbol:  RT200VTR
Index weighting:   Market capitalization
Index inception date:  02/01/1995
Backtesting data exists:  
Number of holdings:  128  (as of 12/01/2018)
Strategy:  Value investing
Factors used to select securities:

2022 © Stock Market MBA, Inc. Terms of use | Privacy policy