Due to health issues, this site is no longer maintained and will be shut down shortly.

VTWG Vanguard Russell 2000 Growth ETF

No holdings information is available in our database.

VTWG Vanguard Russell 2000 Growth ETF

Seeks to track, before fees and expenses, the Russell 2000 Growth Index. Russell ranks every stock in the Russell 2000 Index using growth and value factors. Russell uses three variables in the determination of growth and value. For value, book-to-price (B/P) ratio is used, while for growth, two variables—I/B/E/S forecast medium-term growth (2-year) and sales per share historical growth (5-year) are used. Roughly 70% of the stocks are then classified as either growth or value stocks, with the remaining 30% classified as a blend. The Russell 2000 Growth Index includes all the stocks classified as growth stocks plus many of the stocks classified as blend.

$161.55  +3.20 (2.02%)
As of 03/14/2023 16:00:00 EST     IEX book   CBOE book

ETF Information
Sponsor:     Vanguard ETFs
Category1:  US Equity
Category2:  Broad market
Category3:  Small cap
Morningstar category:  Small Growth
Leverage factor:  1.00
Inception date:  09/20/2010
Index tracking method: Passive replication
Current yield:  0.62%
Historical average yield:  0.67%
Market cap:  $662,023,941
Average volume:  13,403
Fees:     0.2000%

Index Information
Russell 2000 Growth Index
Index symbol:  RUO
Provider:   FTSE Russell
Total return index symbol:  RUOTR
Index weighting:   Market capitalization
Index inception date:  06/01/1993
Backtesting data exists:   No
Number of holdings:  1,154  (as of 11/19/2018)
Strategy:  Growth investing
Rebalanced:  Quarterly
Reconstituted:  Annually
Factors used to select securities:

2022 © Stock Market MBA, Inc. Terms of use | Privacy policy